The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is a not-for-profit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides educational forums, publications, and peer interaction opportunities that enhance the knowledge, skill, and professional growth of its members.
The ISSA Kentuckiana Chapter offers its members an excellent experience. Many of our members have been with us for 5-10 years. Annual membership dues are $130. Our members enjoy:
- Monthly Lunch-and-Learn meetings
- Networking with other Information Security professionals
- Technical Security Workshops
- Free Attendance to our Annual Information Security Conference
- Annual Holiday Social Event
- Subscription to the ISSA Journal Magazine
- Access to the latest Information Security information and events
If you would like to attend a meeting to see what the buzz is all about, come to the next chapter event as our guest. You can attend for free, enjoy the event, meet everyone and see if you would like to join us.
Join Kentuckiana ISSA
- Visit the ISSA International website at: http://www.issa.org/
- Click on the Join Now link.
- When asked what chapter you would like to be a member of select USA: KY Kentuckiana.
Already a member of the ISSA? Renew online!
Annual dues entitle you to both International ISSA and local chapter benefits.
If you have questions about the ISSA Chapter or want to inquire about becoming a member, please contact the ISSA Kentuckiana Membership Director or Chapter President.